Sunday, 27 October 2013

The rose gold skater skirt

So i'm not the biggest fan of skirts, i'm more of a dress girl. But i do love my skater skirts - tight just above the hips and the flared out circle-skirt style surely give an illusion of curves... something i haven't been blessed with!

I think this is great for a party look. I live in my fluffy jumpers in Autumn and Winter and even though i have hardly any pink in my wardrobe, this fluffy jumper was too cute for me to resist. I tucked it into this rose gold skater skirt which has a laser cut out pattern at the bottom - not to everyone's taste but i love it!







If you've been following my blog then you know i love my accessories, for me they're the key items which i focus on most to make an outfit extra special. I paired the skirt and jumper with this gorgeous statement gem necklace (Originally from Zara, but i found one from China on Ebay for 1/3 of the price!). This necklace has so many tones - pinks, blues and greens and i absolutely love it. Then i threw on a pair of nude and gold studded pointed court heels and an over sized studded nude/pink clutch. 





Fluffy Jumper - Topshop (here)
Rose Gold Skirt - Missguided (Similar here)
Nude Studded Heels - Matalan (Similar here)
Multi-coloured Gem Necklace - eBay (Selling out fast here)
Nude studded clutch - Topshop (sold out)

Thanks for reading! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love that skirt! Where is it from ;) Btw. could u follow my blog :)) http://lescoronaborealis.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete