Thursday, 17 October 2013

Merci

All of my friends know that i have a ridiculous collection of jeans that exist in every colour under the sun. However, one colour i never ventured into was white. 
That all changed when i formed a long-term, loving relationship to the Topshop Joni Jeans - half way between jeggings and jeans, reminiscent of the American Apparel Disco Pant style and ever so flattering on the tummy! I couldn't resist but buying a pair in white! The quality of these jeans is just great and they are so comfortable. However theyre not exactly opaque, so be careful on your choice of underwear for the day!


I decided to pair my jeans with this floral printed 'Merci' top. I just adore these colours and with an oversized crop top fit, they were perfect for these high waisted jeans. I added a splash of hologram with my favourite go to bag for a futuristic touch, and a statement silver necklace. Finally i stepped out of the door with these Alexander Wang inspired heels. Finishing just above the ankles, these white caged, block heels are my new favourites!









Okay, so its time to be a little more realistic. There's no way i'd be able to step out in this outfit with the weather at the moment. To top off the outfit and keep me a little warmer, i decided to throw this white blazer over my shoulders for a super chic look.  
Blazer - H&M (sold out but similar ones still in store)
Merci Top - ASOS (here)
White High Waisted Joni Jeans - Topshop (Sold out for now, but similar here)
Opponent Gladiators Heeled Sandals - New Look (here)
Silver tribal necklace - Forever 21 (sold out)
Hologram Clutch - New Look (Similar from ASOS here)

What are your views on the white Jeans, they're not everyones cup of tea! 
Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. absolutely love this! I like how you added the tee and the clutch to brighten up the white outfit <3 you should blog more often!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zara, i plan to. Thanks for your comments, love to read what you all have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this look girl
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reallyyyyyy love your outfit!!!!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete